The Journey

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Well, here it is. I am finally giving in to the new craze that is blogging. I am suprised that it has taken me this long to finally get up the nerve to put my stuff out there. Especially, since I am a friend and co-worker of the infamous Brenton Balvin . I will be both posting updates on the Torkelson's life and airing out some of my deepest thoughts ( I am not sure how deep they really go, but I guess I am willing to find out!) I am not sure how much time I will have to post between work and school, but check back if you are interested in news about Mesha and I or are curious about how I tick!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Brenton Balvin said…

    John, come on dude, infamous...

    in·fa·mous adj.
    Having an exceedingly bad reputation; notorious. Causing or deserving infamy; heinous:

    Ouch bro!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger John Torkelson said…

    Sorry Brenton! Maybe I should have dropped the "in" part and just said famous!!! However notorious may be accurate and doesn't necessarily have a negative connotation....maybe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home