The Journey

Monday, March 10, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

We have officially hit full term!!!!!! 37 weeks, I guess, is concidered full term. So, it could be "any day." I was just talking to a woman from a seminary class the vomits every time she needs to speak in front of others. I think I might puke every time I am going to have a child!!!! I am getting a little nervous. I mean I am definitely very excited, but I am also scared out of my wits. I don't feel old enough to be a dad. Ok, enough with the age jokes, I know you are thinking them!!!! Anyway, we will keep you posted. Pray for Mesha, she is ready to be done being pregnant, like yesterday.

In other baby news, Mesha had a shower put on by her sister and sister-in-laws and we were totally blessed with a bunch of stuff we need. From what I here, it was an incredilbe event, so thank you so much to Jen Good, Jenny (Mesha's sister), and Nikki Good, and Paula Good (Mesha's mother). Mesha felt so blessed and overwhelmed with love.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Baby Showers are great!!! I'm glad you guys were so blessed!

    I don't think you are EVER ready to be a parent when it all comes down to it! You guys will be amazing parents! Just take one day at a time!

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops that really was from me - I always forget that I'm signed in on our email acct. instead of my blogger....Lori

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger margaret said…

    I felt nervous at this stage with every pregnancy. It doesn't matter how many times you go through it, every one is unique. When I got nervous I went into nesting mode. Washing and rewashing baby clothes, rearranging and organizing anything I could get my hands on. I praise Dustin for not packing up and moving out!

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger verdoorns said…

    hey tork (and mesha)...stumbled across your blog! exciting times for you guys. we'll look forward to seeing pictures of your little one in the next few weeks. congrats!

    rachel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home