The Journey

Friday, December 12, 2008

It's been a while!

Sorry, it has been a while. Mesha and I went to Colorado in early November for a much needed Vacation. We brought Z and all of had a great time. Some of the hilights included a Wild game in Denver (Wild won!!), all my family working together to surprise me with the fact that my cousin Kent was home from Iraq during my visit (I haven't seen him in ten years or so), walking around Estes Park with my family, and relaxing in an incredible hotel room. We had a great time and I'll have to post pics up here soon.
I can't believe it is the middle of December already. It is pretty crazy how time flies. Speaking of that, Zaila is growing up way too fast. She has been crawling since right about the time we went to Colorado and also popped her first two teeth. The first one came while we were in Colorado and we didn't even notice it until Z bit Mesha on the last morning during Breakfast. At first, Mesha thought Z had something sharp stuck in her gums, like something she had gotten a hold of and bit, getting it stuck in her gums. When we looked, we found a tooth! She is also saying momma, Dadda, up, ball, and waves and says ba ba, which is Zaila for Bye Bye. I keep telling her to relax and stay a little baby for a while, so Dad can enjoy her. She doesn't listen to me!
Well, that's all for now. I'll try to be better about updating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home