The Journey

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I have only two things to say about last nights concert. Incredible!!!! Shane and Shane have the uncanny ability to remind me of God's goodness every time I see them. Last night, once again, I got a taste of that goodness, while listening to these artists who, with incredible passion, gave a room full of worshipers a voice to express their love to the almighty God. The only question I left with was, "Why do I always loose this sweet taste?" Why do I ever walk away from what brings me the truest ecstasy I have ever experienced? Why have generation upon generation turned their backs on the sweetest thing and chased after empty idols? I have been inspired to make my life goal to be a daily pursuit of that taste of God's goodness. Today, may you "taste and see that the Lord is good (Psalm 34:8)."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home