The Journey

Thursday, June 14, 2007

So my latest obsession is motorcycles. My father-in-law and brother-in-law both ride and have been wanting me to join them for some time now. I have had a facination with the machines since I was quite young, but my parents always told me how dangerous they are and how I shouldn't even think about it. Well, I am thirty now and I am thinking for myself. (I know, its about time!) I really want a bike and my wife supports the idea, however, I do not have the money to get one right now. So, here is my plan. I am going to get my permit in the next week or so and then take the basic safety course here in Minnesota, which means that hopefully I will have my endorsement in a month or so. After that I am going to start saving the my money in hopes of buying a bike next summer. In the mean time, I am putting out a call to any super generous person who may have a bike sitting around that they want to borrow me or give me this summer to ride!!!! Anybody out there want to help an obsessed youth pastor get a motorcycle????
By the way, if any of you who read know my parents, it would be best just not to mention this to them for now. Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Making decisions on your own also means being confident in those decisions!! :) Tee hee - I won't say a thing!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home