The Journey

Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's going on?

There are so many things going on in my life, well possibly going on in my life, right now that I can't talk about. It is driving me nuts! I wish I could spill my guts on here and let everyone in on all the things I am pondering in my life right now. Alas, I cannot. They aren't bad things, but as I have grown older, I have discovered that good things sometime should remain secret until the right time. I know I am driving many of you nuts by writing about something I can't write about, but at least I know others are enduring the pain with me! Sorry, but it does make me feel better. Oh well, maybe some day I will be able to reveal what has got me excited, a bit nervous and totally perplexed.
On other subjects. No one has decided to let me borrow or give me their motorcycle, yet. What's up with that? J/k I would still take one if anyone out there wants to let a nice, young, youth pastor fulfill a dream!
I hope all of you out there enjoy your weekend....God Bless!

P.S. As I was confronted by two people asking about having a baby and this post, I would like to clear things up. I was not referring to Mesha and my future in terms of pregnancies, babies or kids in general. I guess I need to be careful how I word things or people get the wrong idea!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Chris Good said…

    so Mesha's Pregers??? Huh Tell me???

    Or you finally deciding you've had enough school???

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger John Torkelson said…

    You are the second one to ask if this post has anything to do with Mesha being pregnant or not. It does not. I had other things I was thinking of when writing this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home