The Journey

Monday, March 24, 2008

Nothing Yet!

We went to the doctor last Tues. and he got us all excited for having the baby early. He said Mesha was progressing a lot and gave us the feeling taht it could happen this weekend. And, yet, nothing has happened! We have had a couple of false alarms, but nothing is real labor. So, we'll see what they say tomorrow at the doctor. The doctor last week suggested that they may break Mesha's water on Wed. morning if she had progressed from last week. I am going crazy just waiting around for her to go into labor. I am going crazy! Pray for us as we wait.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Sounds like you are ready!! I will be praying!!

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Nikki said…

    Baby will be here before you know it! I know the feeling, though! I am so excited for you guys & will keep you in my prayers. You're in for a joyous blessing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home