The Journey

Monday, April 07, 2008

Here we go!!!

We are at the hopital and getting going. We came at 7:30am for a scheduled induction and they got things going at about 9am. Mesha is doing great. Her contractions are coming pretty regularly already. The doctor said that they will do Pitosin for about two hours and then break her water, if things are going as fast as he would like. He said delivery could be anywhere from 2pm to 10pm. Let's hope for the first!!! Pray that Mesha has strength and that it is not a super long labor. I have internet in the room, so I'll update whenever something is happening and I get a chance.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so excited! Prayers of strength and courage for both of you. All the best, you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers today!

    Keep us posted - I feel like I'm refreshing the blog about every 15 minutes to see if there is any news!

    -Mandy

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Luck Mesha!
    I'm sending prayers your way to help you through the delivery. Can't wait to see the little one!
    Nicole

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Hey little brother --

    Brad just called to say you had blogged this morning. He's been calling me every hour or so, asking if I've heard anything!! We're all going nuts, waiting! I'm telling everyone I see, "My brother's having a baby today, my brother's having a baby today!" Reminds me of a certain little boy..."Do you know my sister?"

    I hope things are moving along and that Mesha's hanging in there ok. It's tough but it will be over soon -- and that sweet baby will be HERE!!

    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home