The Journey

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So, I am thinking I better update this thing. It's summer, what can I say!!!

Mesha went to the emergency room yesterday with a severe case of Tonsilitis and dehydration. Thank you so much to Kathy Lundquist for taking her! Kathy took Mesha and sat with her and even went to the store for crackers and drinks for her. What a huge blessing she was yesterday. Just in case your wondering, I was at school down in the Cities when this all went down. Anywho, they gave Mesha some fluids and IV antibiotics, which help a great deal. Mesha is still really under the weather, so if you could remember her in your prayers we would really appreciate it!
In other news, I had to cancel my trip this weekend with my parents because of school. The little rascals had posted a schedule that told me we were done with classes by July 10, but changed they changed the schedule on me. Instead, we are not done unitl July 17, when I will be on a trip with students to Tennessee. Seing as I cannot miss two of five days of class, I had to cancel this trip. Bummer!
Finally, keep us in your prayers because we are still house hunting. We saw a few this weekend we are really interested. We'll let you know if one works out. Have a great June Day!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger margaret said…

    Hope Mesha is feeling better... we'll be praying!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie Balvin said…

    Bummer about Mesha, we will be at the Lundquists tonight, can we bring you guys something? Please call if you need ANYTHING- I mean it! We love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home