The Journey

Monday, June 19, 2006

Update for you all....

Mesha is once again healthy. She had a slow recovery last week, but was back up and around by Friday. When she gets sick....she gets sick!

Also, we bought a Townhouse in Buffalo!!! We will be moving the 13th and 14th of July. Two days before a major youth trip, yikes!!! If you are available at any time during those two days or have some time to help us pack up our stuff in the month preceeding, please call us and we will put you to work! Thanks!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger margaret said…

    Congratulations on the new home!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Chris Good said…

    I would love to help, but I will be in San Francisco.

    Congrats!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    UPDATE DUDE!!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Chris Good said…

    Update...hey...I did 3 blog entries. I know summer.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    I know that life has been extremely chaotic lately...Youth trips, hospital visits, new home, etc. I hope that both you and Mesha are doing well and that soon you will be able to focus some time on that new home of yours! Happy decorating!!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger John Torkelson said…

    Thanks Lori! Thanks for sticking with Mesha and I through an exciting, but also rough time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home