The Journey

Monday, February 06, 2006

Okay, it has been brought to my attention that I need to practice what I preach and update my blog. (Thanks Lori!!!) This weekend was awesome for my wife and I. God truly blessed us in several ways. First of all, Friday morning my wife recieved a call from Wright County Public Health offering her a job with no nights, weekends, or holidays. Thank you, God. Literally, we have been praying for this for months and God has been good. When you walk close to God and make decisions that seek to place Him as first in your life, he moves in mighty ways to support those decisions!!! Secondly, we were invited to my wife's friend's cabin in Barnum. It is a beautiful log home with forty acres of woods behind it. It was an awesome time of relaxing, eating great food, and playing games. Just what the doctor ordered.
Now it's on to another week with school, work and life. However, I am going to do it praising God because He is good no matter our temporary circumstances. May God bless you this week with His Grace and Mercy!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Yeah Mesha - Congrats on the job! Mesha shared about her friend and your fun weekend! So glad you could get away for a mini break! GOD IS GOOD! (Thanks John - Just watchin' your back - Dude!) : )

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Chris Good said…

    This is awesome stuff man. Way to priortize and follow through. Mesha, I am so impressed, you didn't whine for 3 years about your job. You went out and changed it. Awesome.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Mesha! I am so happy for you and John of course...I really need to see you soon, ok? I miss you!

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Chris Good said…

    update update update update update your blog blog blog blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home