The Journey

Friday, January 06, 2006

I haven't done this here before, but I know that some of those who love my wife and I read this, so I am going to ask for prayer. Mesha (my wife) is struggling quite a bit right now with work. She is a new nurse and like most new nurses she has a tough schedule. Mesha is tough and would normally push through, but there is more to this problem that complicates it. See, she feels called to be an involved Youth Pastor's wife and feels that her current position as a nurse is getting in the way of that calling. She only has the opportunity to be in church or at ministry every other Sunday. This is driving her crazy and when you combine that with other complications at work and a long commute, she is ready to leave. Please pray that we seek God's wisdom in this situation and that he would give her strength for perseverence while she still works for this job. Please pray that if it be his will, she finds a job soon that would allow more participation in community (especially our church). Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    A wonderful person encouraged me recently regarding the adoption and I think that it fits perfectly for this as well. That person wrote, "I know that God has this and he is in control"! I truly believe that God provided this job for Mesha. Yes she is missed at church, but this is the "season" that God has her in and if she perseveres, God will bless you guys beyond belief. Hang in there Mesha. If I can help in anyway - please let me know.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will definitely be praying for both of you guys! I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home